Personal and aesthetic preferences, along with your budget, are among the many factors to consider when choosing the ideal mattress thickness. As a rule, mattress thickness alone is not an indicator of quality; that's more a function of mattress material and construction.
A thicker mattress might be right for you if:
- You have a larger body.
- You want to get on and off your bed with ease.
- Your bed or headboard demands it.
You may want to stick to a thinner mattress if:
- You don't want to deal with a heavy mattress.
- You don't want to “climb" into bed.
- You don't want to purchase deep pocket or extra-deep pocket sheets.
Below are the heights (or thicknesses) of our Saatva mattresses:
- Saatva Classic: 11.5" or 14.5"
- Loom & Leaf: 12"
- Latex Hybrid: 12"
- Zenhaven: 10"
- Saatva HD: 15.5"
- Solaire: 13"
- Memory Foam Hybrid: 11.5''
If you place your mattress on a foundation, Saatva foundations are available in standard height (8.75") and low profile (4.75"). You can mix and match the thickness of a mattress and foundation to get the overall bed height that works best for you.
Read our blog to learn more about finding the perfect mattress height for you.